Yes. Yes it is. I need to find a corner to crawl in and DIE.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS SEMESTER SO MUCH WANK WANK WANK
Anyway, I can't tell you what to expect next. If I can use my sister's scanner, you kids will have a crapload of gagstrips coming in. If not, then you'll get a crapload AFTER Spring Break...though I might be pressed for time to color them, once the semester starts again...OY.
Notice how HARD I fail at keeping my promises to draw moar Beast Wars and Megabyte pictures, even tho I keep saying how I'm gonna do 'em? Yeah, it's coz I suck and I'm too lazy to collect reference. FAIL. Let's see if I can rectify that over Spring Break too.
Ummm...there was something else I was supposed to do...OH YEAH GO VOTE AVATAR AT THAT NICK CHOICE THINGIE I'm not even keeping tabs that's how out of it I am...woooo.
Oh, also, here's a meme YoukaiYumi smacked me with. Normally I hate memes, but everyone LOOOVES to talk about themselves, me included, so here we go...
01; Post these rules.
02; Each tagged person must post 8 things about theirself on their journal.
03; At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people and post their icons on the same journal.
04; Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
1) I'm tired. Like, you don't even know. I probably shouldn't do this in such a tired state. Ah well.
2) I'm hoping to write a paper about Internet Assholes for my English class. I think it will be fun.
3) Ich denke meine Deutsche so schlect ist. Ich kann nichts sich bereiten meine Prufungen vor...ich habe immer keine Zeit. Zeichentrickfilm hat meine Zeit gefressen WAHHHHH.
4) Yes, despite my whining about the show's style, I DO get up at 8:00 on Sundays to watch Transformers Animated. And I usually don't regret it.
5) I visit Encyclopedia Dramatica way more than any self-respecting person with any sense of decency should.
6) I get paint EVERYWHERE. There's some in my hair right now.
7) The majority of the nightmares I remember contain velociraptors and bathrooms.
8) My manga is sharply divided between the outrageously shoujo (Hana Yori Dango, Hot Gimmick, Peach Girl), and the Manly-Man type (Blade of the Immortal, Berserk, Vagabond...I'm also a HUGE fan of Hajime no Ippo! ^////^). The only one that's really in between is Basara...which I wish more people read so I could fantard with them over it.
I tag you all. Coz I'm lazy. SO GET TO WORK.